World Nutella Day! Here are a few guilt-free recipes to indulge in!
February 5th is celebrated as World Nutella Day! For Nutella lovers, the only question is: How can we enjoy this delicious product without completely ruining our diet plans?
Here are 2 delicious recipes that combine Nutella with healthier options!
Nutella stuffed pancakes- Serves 6
2/3 cup Nutella, 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tsp. baking powder, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, Pinch of salt, 1 egg, 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. vanilla extract,
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)
Calories: 361, Protein: 7 grams, Carbs: 54 grams, Fat: 13 grams
- Mix all dry ingredients first.
- Beat the milk, melted butter and egg together in a blender.
- Add the dry ingredients, beat some more.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix, always beating.
- In a hot pan, add the oil and a spoonful of batter.
- In the center, add a spoonful of Nutella and cover with a little more pancake batter.
- Turn and brown the other side
- Serve warm with sliced strawberries, if using. You could also serve with cream.
Nutella overnight oats- Serves 1
1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup milk , 1/3 cup yogurt, ½ tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp homemade nutella, 1 tbsp cocoa, 1-2 tsp dates syrup/ maple syrup/ honey
Calories: 320, Protein: 16 grams, Carbs: 44 grams, Fat: 11 grams
Mix together the oats, cocoa, nutella and chia seeds then add in the rest of the ingredients. Store in an air tight container/jar and leave in the fridge to chill overnight.
Have any other healthy nutella recipes to share? Comment below, and let us know!